Tuesday, December 1, 2009

On Sunday I went to Thurles to watch Newtown play Ballygunner in the munster senior hurling final. It was a brilliant match. It was freezing though I had to waer three pairs of socks and 4 layers of clothing and I was still cold! Newtown played very well in the first half but then we thought they were going to lose and it was very close in the end they only won by two points. I think everyone was shocked they actually won it because they didn't seem over excited about the whole thing. They're not playing again now until February when they will be playing some team from Kilkenny that I can remember the name of in the All-Ireland Semi final.


We went to Newtown then that night for a while but I was in bed for 12 because I had a database exam Monday morning. I left for Cork at half 8 and it usually takes an hour to get to Cork but it took me 3 whole hours! The roads were icy and there was loads of traffic. It took me an hour to get to Mallow, 20 minutes to get through Mallow and over an hour then to get to Cork. It was horrible! And surprise surprise I missed my exam. I'd love to have done it because I actually thought it wasn't hard but these things happen and I can repeat it on Tuesday so it's not too bad.



This week is our last proper week in college and it's really stressful. We've three projects to hand up and none of them are finished yet. I'm not a person who leaves things until the last minute but we just have so much to do this year you really don't get time to do everything. We've an excel this evening too and I'd say it will be fairly tough but it's only 30% so it's not the end of the world if we do badly in it.


We got our exam timetable last week and it's kinda horrible. We have two exams on a saturday and four in total before Christmas. I'd prefer if they were spread out after Christmas but at least this year I'm guaranteed to not have an exam on my birthday. Last year I had Law on my birthday it was so unfair.

No comments:

Post a Comment