Sunday, November 22, 2009

I almost forgot to write a blog for this week. Oops!

Well friday I barely got home because of the flooding. It was a very bad day for me. The only way home was through the tunnel and I didn't have a clue where to go after I came out of the tunnel because I never drove the road before. Luckily Dad gave me great directions so I found my way. I kept changing lanes after I passed the Silver Springs cos a new lane would appear to the left of me and have an arrow to go straight on so I'd go in that lane thinking all the traffic might be turning right but then the lanes that kept appearing would end and I'd go back into the right lane. I skipped alot of traffic though so it only took me an hour to get out of the city. Not bad considering all the traffic.

A RETARD of a learner driver nearly killed me to on my way home then! I was in a lane and the stupid learner driver in their stupid micra was two lanes away from me and I was just about to pass when it turned on it's indicator and just swerved from 2 lanes away right in front of me! Any competent driver would have waited til I passed but they just drove in right in front of me and I nearly hit the foopath and their banger of a car! I swear to god learner drivers just shouldn't be allowed drive on their own. Their a serious hazard! Their worse than drink drivers! Well learners drives wh can actually drive properly are grand but not the ones who don't even how to change lanes! It's not that hard like!

No comments:

Post a Comment