Tuesday, November 10, 2009

My sister came home this weekend. We went to Killarney saturday to go shopping and she really wrecked my head. It was like I was the boyfriend and she was the girlfriend. She'd try on clothes and if they didn't fit she'd get dressed, come out of the dressing room and pick up the same clothes all over again except in a different size! I don't know why I bother going shopping with her. Then sunday she went back to England so I have a lovely quiet house now again.
It's my moms birthday Thursday so we went out for a family meal saturday night. It was only an alright meal I've had better. And I decided I HATE PRAWNS!!! They've got little faces and legs and taste like rubber. We got mom pissed it was funny! She never gets drunk. She regretted it the next day.


Last sunday I went to the Junior B Avondu final in Mallow between Netown and Kilshannig. It was very funny. Newtown didn't seem to care bout the match and did some hilarious tackles! Then they lost so it was kinda sad. After the match we were starving so we went into Mallow for food. It's very disappointing that they don't have proper food in Mallow pitch. Then we came back and watched the Newtown seniors play in the league semi final against Erins Own. I must say the skill was slightly better than the first match. Newtown were losing at half time cos they were saving their good players for the championship. But cos they were losing they had no choice but to bring on Cathal Naughton. Within 18 seconds of coming on Newtown got a goal. Aren't they so great.

Next Sunday I'm going to the club senior hurling munster semi final in Pairc Ui Chaoimh. Newtown are playing Adare. It should be a good match can't wait for it!

I was absolutely freezing at the match my toe-toes were numb and everything. So next Sunday I'll remember to bring my hat, scarf, gloves and leg warmers! And two pairs of socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment