Wednesday, November 4, 2009

On Sunday I went to the Newtown match in Thurles. It was brilliant! They played Thurles Sars in the senior club munster quarter final. It looked like Thurles were going to win at the start cos they got an early goal but Newtown are clearly the better team. They showd their true colours and won by a point. Go Newtown!!! They're playing again Sunday week against Adare in Pairc Ui Chaiomh in the semi final so hopefully they will win that too.

Up Newtown!



That was so uncalled for!



HaHa LOSER!!!!


So anyway, college is getting a bit stressful. We've so many projects to do and so little time to do them! On the bright side though we have only 4 weeks of proper college left this year! Then we've a week off and then we have exams. :-( And then it's Christmas! :-) And my birthday!!!

Amanda, Shiv and me went to Isabels last night to do our web project. We're creating a website to publish on the internet. I can't say what it's about because it's all top secret at the moment! It's gonna be brill though. We got alot done. We did our site map which we have to have done for this Friday and got loads more done too. I also got to download the trial of microsoft project! It's so handy to have. It took me ages to get it downloading though because my laptop is retarded and pauses for no reason (I hate Acers) and the internet wouldn't speed up for ages. But eventually it got going and the connection was really fast. I love broadband! Pity we don't have it in Edenhall or at home cos I live on a hill under another hill! It's not as bad as it sounds we just can't get broadband in the highest village in Ireland! The one good thing about living there is we never get flooded. And we're always guaranteed snow in the winter and then we get practically house bound!

1 comment: